Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Almost 1 yr later



Wow I have not been very up to date on this blog. So much has happened since my last post. We have moved to a new house. It is small but it is ours and it saves us money right now. Then we home schooled 3 of the kids until I found out that I was expecting and got really sick. I stayed sick and tired for the first 3 months literally. So we enrolled all the kids back into school but hope to maybe try it again. In October we got to go to Utah and see Mary and Daniel be sealed in the Salt Lake temple. It was a great day especially since it was on October 8 and that is the day that Charlie and I were sealed in 1999.
Amanda turned 8 and got baptized in November. Then we had a great Christmas. Charlie turned 36 in January. We found out in December that we are having another boy. This will be our last I think. We plan on naming him Samuel. The kids are excited and he should arrive hopefully on May 6 if not before. We will be induced on the 6th as of right now. So we are all getting ready for his impending arrival.
We just had Easter and it was great. We went to my moms and spent the day with the family there. Now this weekend we are having a sleepover for Callah's birthday. It is hard to believe that next week she will be 11. She is growing up too fast. We have soccer for her right now. Then Callah and Emily are doing softball. Ian is doing fun league baseball and Nathan is playing t-ball. So we are all ready for the summer and staying busy. I will post more soon.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Yay! You posted! I didnt know you guys will now share an anniversary- that's kinda cool! Good luck this friday- I hope everything goes well for you and that you heal well. If you don't mind visitors I would love to come see you. Just text me when you are ready so I don't intrude. I'm very excited to meet baby Sam!