Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Summer Time is Here

Well summer is here and the fun began. We have not done too much since Callah and Emily had games up to the end of June. They both had a great time and improved so much. We went to Cherokee with my mom in July. It was the first time that the kids has been. They had an awesome time even though I thought I was going to go crazy with them. If you have ever tried to keep 6 kids quiet in a hotel before you will know what I mean. Charlie did not get to go so I was on my own in that area. We spent most of our days just goofing off around Cherokee. On our last full day there we found a cool swimming area in a shopping center. The kids has so much fun swimming there with the locals. Emily had the attention of many admirers even though she ignored them. We came home and then the girls all got new hair styles. Then we left to go to Georgia for a few days and then I came home with one. The others either stayed there or went to another grandparents house.
Well to pick up from the last post we have celebrated some birthdays. Callah is now 10, Emily is 8, Mason 2 and Nathan turned 4. We had an outdoor fun party for Nathan and I think everyone had a blast. We had several friends over and did a slip n slide, water balloon fight and water gun fights. Now as our summer draws to a close we have great memories and can look forward to going camping soon.

No comments: