
Well 8 years ago today we were blessed with our beautiful daughter Emily Grace. She arrived uneventful unless you count that the meds made me sleep through delivery. It was totally not what i had expected but hey I got through it snoring. OK well anyway she arrived to only make our lives more fun and Callah a big sister. She is getting baptized tomorrow and is so excited. So here are a few things about Emily: she loves to draw and is prewtty good at it. She loves school which is a blessing. She helps other kids in class for the teacher to explain things. She loves to sing and dance. She does not like to clean but likes to help cook. She loves to read and loves animals. She is a mini me and we love her greatly. Happy Birthday Emily!
3 comments:
i prefer to sleep through labor! Happy Birthday Emily!!!!
Aw. She is so beautiful! What a sweetheart.
It seems like yesterday she was 5 and I was her primary teacher! I will never forget what a sweet spirit she had. I'm sure she has only gotten sweeter! Happy Birthday Emily=)
Post a Comment