Monday, June 1, 2009

Mason, Baptism and Parties

Well on May 28, 2008 we were blessed with a little boy. We welcomed Mason Silas into our family. He was 8lbs 9oz and was a sweet as ever. He has grown alot over the last year. He turned on 1 a few days ago and well I am just now getting around to doing my blog update. I still have a journal to do for him which shamfully has not been done in a few months. Well he now is walking and has great lungs. I have to get him to talk so he can tell me what he wants because right now he screams and man can he scream. He also has a temper ( I am not sure where he got it from). He likes to have things his way but don't we all? He is still a sweet heart and we will keep him. Here he is now!

Well on Saturday May 23rd we had 2 special things taking place in the family. We were able to have Emily's baptism. We were so glad for the family and friends that were able to come and be with her on the this special day. Emily was so excited and looking forward to it. She is a very sweet child and loves the gospel. Then we had parties for Callah, Emily and Mason. We also celebrated my 33rd birthday. I have been blessed to have Emily the day before my birthday and then to get her baptism on my birthday is awesome. Well here is a pic of Miss Emily at her baptism.

No comments: