Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Year 2000


Well I am a few days late and dollars short. However I want to reflect on the year 2000. In the year 2000 we were blessed to start our family with the arrival of a beautiful little girl. Miss Callah Abigail came into our hearts on 5/5 at 10:10am. She has been the center of attention since then one way or the other. She is now 9 years old and the time has flown by. Some interesting facts about Callah are: She loves to be the center of attention. She loves to look at herself in the mirror when she talks. She loves to be tickled. She is a very fast runner and has been since she started walking. She has to be in charge. She loves root beer. She likes a little boy from school a lot and I am hoping it past quickly. She is good at school. She tries very hard at everything she does. She can ride a bike. She likes to help out when it puts her in charge. She loves to dance and sing. So here is the video that always makes me smile. I love you Callah and Happy 9th Birthday to our Dancing Queen!

2 comments:

RACHEL said...

LOL!! that is so cute, i love the super close ups of Ian!! I can't believe callah is 9, happy late birthday!!

mommyof6 said...

That was so cute! I hope she had a fun birthday!