Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools

Well as we all know today is April Fools Day...tyring to figure out how to get the kids was pretty easy. I woke Ian up and told him it snowed so we would not go to school. He runs to look because here in Georgia we really don't get snow so he was excited. Once I said April Fool's he was like man. So then he went and did the same to his sisters. So that is the only joke we got on each other. However I was going to say...WE ARE EXPECTING AGAIN... but then I thought oh man I may jinx myself. So to all of you out there Happy April Fools Day.
Oh by the way isn't this background the most adorable. Thanks Meagan for the wonderful freebie. If you have not visited her page yet it is
Shabbyblogs.com . So go now and visit her page.

2 comments:

Megan {ShabbyBlogs} said...

Ha! I wish I had thought to do something for April Fool's Day. My kids don't really know much about it though- so maybe I'll do it on the 2nd! You've given me some ideas.

And THANK YOU for using my blog design and for the shout out! How sweet! That made my day. :)

RACHEL said...

your template is seriously cute, megan is so talented!!