Happy Birthday Ian
Wow 5 years ago on March 17 we were blessed with our first boy. Mr. Ian Nathaniel Sechrist came into this world in all his glory. I have to say that it was the best delivery that I had. He was here in a little over 4 hours and I was alert and good the whole time. Since his arrival we have had so many fun times. He has grown so much over the last 5 years that it is hard to believe it went so fast. It has been great seeing him go from a baby to a boy. He is a great little boy at that. He told me the other day that "Mom you are wasting my time". This was at a church activity and he wanted to play the game not heart about the meaning of what we were teaching. He has started getting a little embarrassed when people focus on him. We sang happy birthday at church to him and he hid from us and the funny part is that it was his sisters singing to him because everyone else was out sick. Then at his birthday party he had some friends to come from school. When he arrived and say them he was shy all of a sudden. He is looking forward to starting school next year and I have to say it will feel weird him being at the same school as the others. A little part of me wants to keep him little and then I realize that means he would be with me always and I change my mind. I look forward to watching him grow older and all the fun things to come. We love you Ian our little EE.
No comments:
Post a Comment