Monday, December 15, 2008

Count Down to Christmas

Well I guess most families are like ours and the kids are counting down to Christmas. So I figured while I had the chance i would try to update this blog a little more. We are all excited that Christmas is coming so we can go see our family. The kids get out of school Friday(yeah). This year the school is going the play "The Nutcracker". Emily has a part this year which she is happy about. I will try to take a picture and put on here. She is going to be a dancing doll. Then all the girls will sing with everyone else all the songs. They are all so excited. Callah had hoped for a part but she did not get one. She is sad about that but hey maybe next year.
So my one funny story of many i am sure. Last Sunday we were running late to church(mostly because I could not get up). Well we get there and sacrament has already been passed so we missed out on that. Well our family is big and we have chairs not benched since we are a small branch. Anyway since we have to have 6 chairs we had to go to the front row. Well while we were waiting to sit down Nathan found a toy bus. Callah took it away per my request since it makes a loud clicking noise when you push it. Well we head down the isle to sit and once there I notice I have one child MIA. So I realize it is Nathan. So I turn to look and all of a sudden I hear a loud click click click noise. And to my surprise(embarrassment) Nathan is slowly pushing the bus down the middle of the isle. This is fast and testimony Sunday so everything was quiet. Well I have to blame his father who being the branch president was sitting right in front of us laughing. I blame him because he said in his testimony that he had asked Heavenly Father to help him laugh more. So there you go at my expense he got a laugh. Is is a good thing I love him.

No comments: