Sunday, December 28, 2008
As the Year Ends
Well we survived the Christmas rush. We had a lot of places to be. Our adventure started with traveling to Charlie's moms which was about a 4 hour drive. Then we spent the night there and the next day went on our all day adventure. We got to see Kenneth (Tina's dad), Charlie's grandparents (The Sechrist), Daddy Jimmy, Tina's Grandma Betty and all the aunts,uncles and cousins there. Then we headed to Tina's moms where the night settled to wait for Santa. So once asleep Santa jumped into action. Then next morning excitement abounded and everyone was happy. Then we headed to see Gary (Tina's dad) and off to Virginia. We then got to visit with Charlie's family. Amanda got to visit with Ashley her birth mother and her paternal grandparents. That was nice she enjoyed all those visits. Then we left on Friday morning to return to GA. A 5 hours trip that went great until Mason decided that he was going to scream for about 50 minutes. Then Nathan decided he is afraid of the dark and I had to sit sideways to hold his hand so that Mason will go to sleep. Yeah!! So we made it home and miss the family. We left the girls in Virginia and then they are going to NC and home on Tuesday. So this was our adventure. We hope that everyone had a great holiday and enjoy the New Year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That was the busiest Christmas I have ever heard! I forget what part of GA are you in? Do you think that GA will be your final destination? We went to Savannah on our way to FL once but that is all I've seen of it down there. I'd love for you to post pics of your town!
Sure I will try to get some pics. We are in a lake community but our lake is like over 20 ft down. We are in Hartwell it is right over the South Carolina line on the I-85 side. Who knows if it will be our last destination. I never say because sometimes Charlie gets a wild hair.
hey, thanks for your comment. i was checking out your blog, and holy cow, i can't believe how much the kids have grown!!! and they are absolutely adorable!! hope everything is going well
Post a Comment