
Well I am doing this a little late but Happy Birthday to our Amanda Nicole. She turned 6 years old on the 8th. She did not really have a birthday party just us but she enjoyed all the gifts she received in the mail. She is still small for her age but hey she will enjoy that when she gets older just not maybe the short part. She and Ian are still the same size but she is finally in size 5's and she is happy about that. She is in Kindergarten and on next Firday she is getting the Compassion award. They have a program called the captains crew. They take different traits each month and highlight several children in each class in each grade. So this is her month. She is really a compassionate person most of the time. Emily got the Respect award last month. I am not sure about that one at times but I think that comes from being her mother.
Well this is Nathan's newest talent. He likes to take pictures. He likes to make funny faces and he likes to take pics of us doing the same. So I figured I would show case his talent with a funny face. The kids like to steal my camera and take pics. So now I have pictures that
they will hate when they grow up. I luckily looked at the camera the other day and low and behold I have a picture of our queen (Callah) on her royal throne. Yep that is right she was on the toilet acting like she was reading a paper and posing. I will not embarrass her on her but it is priceless. Then she in turn took one of Ian with a full moon. So be careful when they take pic right.Today while in the car I came to the realization that Ian is officially a boy now. He has become quite the character since turning 41/2. He likes to say who passed gas, it stinks in here someone farted and he does not mind doing it in stores. The other day at the local Dollar General he proudly proclaimed that someone stunk and it was not him. So to my horror I try to tell him that it is not polite but I think he did not care in his little mind. Then this morning his teacher told me that yesterday he and his friend Tyler were plotting. They were the last ones in their class waiting for their parents to come and she overheard them. The were plotting to lock their teachers in the room and not l
et them out. This is funny seeing that the teachers have the keys to their class but I guess in their minds it could be done. They asked them about it and they were laughing. Well much to Ian's dismay Tyler's mom shows up and he leaves. So they told him look who was left alone with the teachers. They could lock him up now and she said he got so quiet and still. Then his dad showed up and he was like so ready to go. He did not mention it to me but was laughing when she told me this morning. So maybe I should be on the look out for his plots against me because I would definitely be out numbered if he got them all on board.
2 comments:
It is amazing what things finally help us to see our children as "big kids"! Boys always come up with interesting ideas when they are with other boys:)
Hi Tina! I just found you through Melinda's blog. It's good to see ya! I can't believe how much the kids have grown! I can still remember Amanda in nursery, my little hip baby. :) It's hard to believe she's in Kindergarten now. Where does the time go?! This will be Austin's first Sun. passing and I just can't believe it. Time truely flies!
Post a Comment