Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Our Gang

Welcome to our blog. We are just starting at this so be patient. Well fall is here and we can feel a little of it here in Georgia. We are the Sechrist Family!! There is Charlie, Tina, Callah, Emily, Amanda, Ian, Nathan, and Mason. We currently reside in Georgia with no plans to leave anytime soon. We are a big family that stays busy. Charlie is currently working for Wendy's(again) and I stay at home. I take care of our everyday needs(well at least I try to). I do the book keeping for our companies and help out at L&J with theirs. Callah is in 3rd grade already. This pass May she was baptized. The time has flown. Then Emily is in 2nd grade and she loves school. Amanda just turned 6(yeah). She is a kindergartner this year and is finally growing some. She is going to be short like me but hey I survived. Ian is in preschool. He loves it and is making many friends (except Ms. Cecilia he says she is the mean teacher). Then there is Nathan Blue. He is the king of Reed Creek. He is Mr. Smiley himself. Then Mason my baby. He is growing so fast and is making the other kids when they were his age look small. He loves to smile just like Nathan and he is trying his hardest to figure things out. Well this is us The Sechrist. We will try to keep this up to date.

2 comments:

Eddie said...

I cannot believe that you guys have been married for 14 years! I am getting OLD, but that means you guys are getting older! C-ya at Thanksgiving.

mommyof6 said...

I am so excited that you are blogging! I had no idea you had another baby! Congrats! I am so excited to keep in touch with you. You moved before we got to really know each other but I loved getting to know your family. I'm so happy we can all remain connected through blogging and if your ever in the NW we'd love to see you.