
Well spring is here and we are all so excited. Things will be getting a lot busier as now we have Callah, Emily and Ian all starting to play sports. They are all excited as it has been a while since the older ones have played and Ian's first time. This is our picture from Easter. The baby is my wonderful neice Brylee. The kids wanted her in our family picture so here she is.
We have decided that we are going to try and homeschool the kids in the fall. I have been thinking about it for a few years now and have been looking at programs. We are trying to get into a virtual academy with K12. So hopefully I can get more organized and we can all have fun learning together.

Ian turned 6 years old in March. It is hard to believe that he is that old already. He is looking forward to playing t-ball soon. Charlie is helping out on his team and Eddie(his uncle) is the coach. We were lucky enough to get all the cousins on the same team to help out the grandparents and then some of our friends. Ian is a little nervous but he has a killer arm that we are hoping to get trained.lol
Happy Late Birthday on the Blog Ian.
Well Charlie and I are actually going on a vacation in a couple of weeks. It will be the first without kids in quite a few years. We are going to the beach to relax. Thanks to his mom for coming and watching the kids. Well I will try to blog about sports, birthday and trips soon.
1 comment:
Cute pics!
We need to talk, I really don't like K12 and would love to talk to you about it.
Post a Comment