Thursday, February 5, 2009

When I Grow Up

Well on Tuesday when we picked Ian up from school he informed us of what he is going to be when he grows up. He states as a matter of fact that he is going to work at... drum rolls......Wal-Mart. So we asked what he wanted to do there. He said he was going to scan items and take the money. I really can not blame him. I mean it looks like really fun to run the register. I have to admit when I was his age I wanted to work at the grocery store. So I guess one day Ian may be working at Wal-Mart. I have to admit though that I was surprised. I thought he would say Wendy's or L & J since those are the places we work at. Then I thought maybe the oil place but hey at least he has some aspirations.

1 comment:

RACHEL said...

that is cute, i was expecting fireman or some kind of super hero, landen thinks he is going to be a professional hockey player, most likely the goalie! of course it would be something sports related